Rashmi Gupta, PARTNER, IBM
Information Technology executive experienced in managing complex data centric initiatives with a proven track record. A thought leader for data and information strategy, designing future state road-maps and enabling team to execute on the vision and strategy.
Leadership Style: Proactive, people-focused manager with a proven ability to maximize project efficiency and productivity. Adept at communicating effectively across multiple channels, providing clear feedback to staff, clarifying technical issues for non-technical managers, and providing wise counsel to executive management.
● Applied data science, artificial intelligence and big data capabilities for organization assessment & optimization through operational dashboards
● Expert at technology transformations and optimizing data landscapes to improve overall performance, reduce cost of data and improve quality through meaningful data governance
● Responsible for domain level information and architecture strategy, product evaluation, road map planning, and playing a key role in the design/development of global data integration solutions
● Establishing Data Services organization with intellectual capital and using multiple technology stack (No Sql, relational, data warehouse) and providing foundational information architecture direction, governance and support (e.g., data model patterns, data related standards, service metrics) to the enterprise
● Data Security and Privacy as it relates with laws, Data Governance, industry regulations and corporate compliance on HIPAA, SOX, Masking, and GPDR.
▪ Executive MBA (Finance and Management), NYU Stern School of Business, New York 2005
▪ Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science from VNIT, India 1993
▪ Machine Learning, Stanford University
▪ Project Management Professional, PMI
▪ Enterprise Architect, TOGAF 8
▪ Database Administrator, Oracle 8
▪ Lean Six Sigma
▪ Key Speaker at World Health Congress, 2017 Washington, DC.
▪ Ted Talk at TedMed@CDC in 2016
▪ Showcased CDC solution set at Whitehouse Open Data Summit, 2016 Washington, DC.
▪ Conducted advanced session for data governance at MDM conference in Sydney, Australia in 2014.
▪ Speaker at various conferences-Buy Side Technology- North American Summit
Data Governance and Info Quality Award:
▪ The data management initiative is the winner for the American Financial Technology Award 2012.
▪ Finalist at HHS Opioid Codeathon 2017.
▪ Adjunct Professor for Database Management at School of Communications and Information at Rutgers University, NJ -2015
▪ Guest Faculty at IIT Bombay- School of Management.
Patent: Inventor for the Database Permit – an application for proactive data governance
Publication: JMIR 2018 – Using Machine Learning and Web Forensics to Combat Digital Opioid Access Volunteering: ▪ Toastmaster Director at EduCare Inc.