Paul Montrose, Sr. Directo, Deputy Chief Security Officer, Acxiom LLC
Paul Montrose is the Deputy Chief Security Officer at Acxiom, LLC. As a member of the Security leadership team, Paul is accountable for the Security Engineering and Architecture strategy and assuring its alignment with the business strategy,
contemporary architectures, and emerging threats and challenges. He collaborates with leaders, engineering teams, and key areas of the company to advance the security program with seamless integration into the business. Guiding teams to utilize current and next gen methodologies and techniques to reduce risk and increase efficiencies.
His security background spans over 19 years as a security engineer/architect, assessor, and leader.
With a technical background spans over 29 years as a solutions architect and Oracle systems DBA.
Paul is also adjunct facility at University of Central Arkansas teaching ungraduated and graduate level Principles of IT Security for over 7 years
His certifications include:
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), (ISC)2
• Certified Information Security Manager, (CISM), ISACA
• Certified Information Systems Auditor, (CISA), ISACA
• Certified in the Governance of Enterprise Information Technology, (CGEIT), ISACA
• Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), ISACA
• Certified ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management
Paul has an undergraduate degree from Nova Southeastern University in Professional Management with post graduation studies in Productivity Through Quality from the University of Tennessee. He is a Commercial Pilot with an Instrument rating and lives on an airport